Monday, November 27, 2023

The battle is finally over

 

Christmas Setup


The battle is finally over

November 27, 2023

Hello everyone! I'm going to be returning home war-torn and scarred. "Because of your mission to spread the gospel?" You ask? No, because of everyone in North California going slightly insane and has been insisting on having Christmas before Thanksgiving (and even Halloween!)


But the long fight is over. The turkey is eaten, and I may rest.

Not much to report on. My brain and body decided they'd had enough of all the heck I've been putting them through the last 3 months (what with the temple, training, whitewashing, meetings, Elders, sisters, etc, etc, etc) So they gave up. Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. 

Nothing to worry about, because after some good breaks (and long naps) I seem to be put together again! Back to putting myself through heck 😀👍

As far as updates go Sister Poteki and I bought matching pjs. One of the sisters told us that an elderly lady in their ward was wearing the exact same nightgown when they went over. So we've officially reached peak coolness 😎

We had the quietest Thanksgiving dinner I've ever been to. It was good, I just don't think I'll ever get used to family functions that aren't at the decibel level of a jet engine. 

As soon as all the Sisters were home Thanksgiving night, they put up the tree. It has been an honor *salute emoji* It doesn't look half bad for being a missionary tree that's been sitting in our garage for who knows how long. We did some fire decorating for the spiders that live in it though ðŸ”Ĩ 


Spiritual Thought:


Anyways, I know it's a short one, but don't worry about me too much, I'm perfectly fine ðŸĪŠ Love you all! 

Love Sister Aysha May Entrikin 

(Second email, sent later):

Ok, sorry I confused anyone.

The battle I was talking about was Christmas coming.

I'm not going home, don't worry. I'm staying out here for the whole bamboozle.

I love you and I really am okay, I just wrote that email when I was half awake 
(Which is why it reads like a raging lunatic)

I love y'all and I'll see you in March 😘



Sister Aysha May Entrikin 


Addresses:
House - 2421 Melton Cir, Live Oak, CA 95953
Mission office - 8583 Watt Avenue, Antelope, CA 95843

Pictures:
1) quilting ðŸĪĐðŸĪĐðŸĪĐðŸĪĐ
2&3) pj photo shoot 
4) Walmart security camera 😍😍😍
5)photoshoot on our member's porch because of the ✨️vibes✨️
6) the Xmas setup 😎

Quilting


PJ Photo Shoot

Walmart Security Camera

Porch with Vibes

No comments:

Post a Comment

The laaaaaaast melon