Sunday, March 31, 2024

Some Pretty Epic Things Happening

 

Malila, Addy, Sister Rowe and Sister Entrikin

Some Pretty Epic Things Happening

February 26, 2024

First off, I have a few announcements:


1- I got into BYU-Provo 😲 now I actually have to go to school there! My family will have to learn to tolerate Provo now 😕😔 pray for them

2- The next is that I am giving my homecoming talk March 17th at 9am MST 😎 More info on that to come, but yeah. You should show up if you want; it might be super awesome and cool 👀 here's the addy: 1433 Gwen Dr, Pocatello, ID 83204

Now as far as my week goes, our friends are in Girl Scouts, so I've eaten an unholy amount of cookies this week 😋 

This might be a shorter email because we honestly just spent our week doing typical week stuff and running around getting ready for our baptism Saturday. So I'll tell you about the baptism!

It went so, so good! It was the best baptism I've been to my entire mission! The whole time I was waiting for something to go wrong, and nothing did! The only hiccup we had was that Addy got her jumpsuit zipper stuck, so we thought she was going to have to wear it the rest of her life. But a few minutes and a prayer later, and she was all dressed up again!

It was awesome!!!

And I was worried that because the baptism went off without a hitch, we would have a problem with the confirmation..... nope! Except for the fact that Malila had a cold and went home afterward. But it was all so good!!! And the spirit was so strong!

Wow. That's the highlight. And honestly the rest of the week was just me fighting for my life to not be totally overcome by home life and thoughts because (in case you didn't know) I'm going home soon.

But I think I won that battle? It's weird because the last couple weeks you have to think about home because... you know.. you're going there. But you also want to focus on the work! So you just get pulled in all the different directions and you do the best you can.

But Sister Rowe and I have been having an awesome time this transfer, and I'm glad I get to finish in this area with her 😊

Hope y'all have the most epic week ever

Love, Sister Aysha May Entrikin 

Spiritual Thought:
3 Nephi 17:4 "But now I go unto the Father, and also to show myself unto the lost tribes of Israel, for they are not lost unto the Father, for he knoweth whither he hath taken them."

This is one of my favorite verses in the Book of Mormon. I first read it during I time where I felt lost myself. It is so reassuring to me to know that no matter how lost I might feel, God knows where I am, and He's keeping His eye out for me.  

Mwah mwah 😘  have a great week

Addresses:
House - 117A Cactus Ct, Roseville, CA 95747
Mission office - 8583 Watt Avenue, Antelope, CA 95843

Malila and Addy




No comments:

Post a Comment

The laaaaaaast melon