Sunday, March 31, 2024

T minus 2 emails

 

Sister Rowe and Sister Entrikin: Witnesses of Christ


T minus 2 emails

March 4, 2024

Well well well!

 
What happened this week?

Well first off, we went to the temple on Tuesday!  It was so awesome! We were able to do some initiatories before the endowment session. So that was cool. I love taking family names to the temple because it makes the experience feel so much more personal. 

Friday was zone conference! (My last one) Everyone told me that it would start to sink in that I'm going home after that. It didn't. I still feel like me going home is just a little story that I've made up in my brain and when March 15th comes, I will continue to be a missionary and I will never ever go home.🧍‍♀️I even gave my departing testimony and still. It was like "okay! Same time next transfer?" 

I did unfortunately make the mistake of sitting next to President Basha during the closing song. And he took it upon himself to tell the Social media Elders that I WOULD be singing a song for our Facebook page *happy tears emoji* 

So on Saturday, I recorded audio for a song that I had practiced only that day, so hopefully it doesn't sound like a dying chicken. We're supposed attract people to the page, not scare them away 🤦‍♀️
BUT Sister Hermana Nickerson played the accompaniment, so you know that part's going to be straight fire 🔥 And I got to see her more 😍😍

Sunday was pretty typical. Last Fast Sunday on the mission 🥳 (for all my talk about going home not feeling real, I sure do bring it up a lot)

Not much this week (because I left out all the parts where I just wanted to go home and also the breakdown of feeling like a waste of a missionary--don't worry God set me straight) 

But life is all about ups and downs!

Love you allllllllll,

Love, Sister Aysha May Entrikin 

Ps-sorry these haven't been super detailed, I'm kind of running out of ways to say we did the exact same thing as last week

Addresses:
House - 117 Cactus Ct, Unit A, Roseville, CA 95747
Mission office - 8583 Watt Avenue, Antelope, CA 95843

Pictures:
1&2) Sister Rowe and I at zone conference 
3) she's Hongry
4&5) pday photo shoot 😜
6) our zone
7) the south half of the mission 

Sister Rowe and Sister Entrikin at Zone Conference

She's Hongry

Photo shoot

More Photo Shoot

The Zone


The Southern Half of the Mission

No comments:

Post a Comment

The laaaaaaast melon