![]() |
| Photo shoot with new companion, Sister Poteki |
It's not my P-day
November 17, 2023
Okay, first: some context.
My P-day was moved to Friday for just this week. So today I'm sending you last week's email, and on Monday you'll get the regular email for the current week.
Why was it moved you ask?? Well if you've noticed the trend my mission has been on you'll know it was for.............. (drum roll please)........
Another meeting!!!✨️π€©π€ͺππ✨️π✨️ππππ€©π€©π€ͺππ€©π✨️ (More on that next Monday)
Monday was supa boring. We didn't do much, but I wrote a letter, so it was semi-productive.
Tuesday I was in the EspaΓ±ol area again. Wahoo! Lots of smiling and nodding and having no idea what's going on.
Wednesday we found out transfer news π± I'm still in Gridley ππππ And they yeeted Sister Jenkins out. I'm getting a new comp π€ͺ Her name is Sister Poteki and this will be her last transfer. I'm excited and a little nervous. I've never been someone's companion for their last transfer. But she's super funny, so I think we'll have a good time. I was slightly annoyed to be staying in Gridley, but I guess God just needs me to help the people here still. Or he needs me to learn a lesson, haha!
Thursday was our last basketball game of the transfer. Nobody came except missionaries. RIP. We played ball. I did not enjoy it (Elders are too tall and competitive) Then I put together the treat. The Elders kept talking about how I'm going to "wear the pants" when I get married. I think what they mean is that I'm going to speak my mind and be heard. They are certainly right about that, but I do wish they would know when to keep their mouths shut. I don't like feeling like the mom, but they keep insisting on acting like children. It somehow accidentally happens. But I am NOT their mother. They are too much work and they don't listen. Yeesh. Anyways... rant over.
Friday I cleaned our whole house while everyone was packing up and getting ready to leave. No dirty bathrooms for newcomers here! (We'll pretend I was being nice and not stress cleaning because transfers make me a big stress-muffin) then off we went. We did all the running around like chickens with their heads cut off until I FINALLY was on my way back with Sister Poteki. She is so much fun!
Saturday we went to a service. This lady asked me to reorganize her pantry, so I did. I could tell she didn't like the way I did it lol. But at least now it's organized enough that she can reorganize it however she wants. I support that though because I wouldn't want someone else organizing my house either.
Sister Poteki and I had a little new-comp photo shoot and then we introduced her to some people in our ward. And she volunteered us for the Young Women's lesson, haha! (Traitor)
Sunday was the primary program! I loveeeeeee the primary program. It's so cute and funny. 10/10 did not disappoint. Then Sister Poteki did an awesome job of teaching the Young Women's lesson. I boosted participation by staying seated and answering questions π
Which brings us to the end! Hope yall are doing wonderful. I love you, and I'm praying for you ❤️
Spiritual Thought:
"Come as you are,” a loving Father says to each of us, but He adds, “Don’t plan to stay as you are.” We smile and remember that God is determined to make of us more than we thought we could be.
-Elder Jeffrey R Holland
Love, Sister Aysha May Entrikin
Addresses: House - 2421 Melton Cir, Live Oak, CA 95953
Mission office - 8583 Watt Avenue, Antelope, CA 95843
Pictures:
1-5)New comp photo shoot
6) someone left the baptismal font unlocked ft. my favorite shirt
7) last comp pic with my peanut π₯
8) last house pic
![]() |
| New companion, Sister Poteki |
![]() |
| Baptismal font for clean piglets |
![]() |
| Last photo with Sister Jenkins |
![]() |
| Last house photo |








No comments:
Post a Comment