What's Poppin'
April 4, 2023
Ok, so ignore the fact this is slightly late ✌️
Not many big things happened this week. We had a really cool lesson with a lady who is exploring her relationship with God, and we have high hopes for that!
I also started making posts for our Facebook page (Follow Christ in NorCal) because I was bored. It's actually really fun! I attached a lot of them to this email because I'm quite proud of myself 😌
We went and visited this sweet lady on the hospital. At first they told us we could only have one visitor at a time, but they made a call and said we could both go up! That was such an incredible miracle because we really wanted to see her 🥰 We told her that we had adopted her and she started crying 🥺 she's so sweet.
We also had General Conference this week. That was AMAZING! I felt like every talk was for me. Sometimes it was a chastisement, but still for me 😆🫠
I had two mental breakdown moments this weekend where I questioned myself and my abilities, but God comforted me and answered all my questions. Not to mention the blessing that my companion Sister Saturnino is. She always knows exactly what to say. I adore her 🥰
So it was a bit of an emotionally intense week, but that's OK! I've felt God's love and support through it all, and if we never had hard times, we couldn't have good times!
Hope y'all are doing so wonderfully good!
Spiritual Thought:
It's Easter themed because it's the beginning of Holy Week! Also because I adore this scripture
2 Nephi 25:13 "Behold, they will crucify him; and after he is laid in a sepulchre for the space of three days he shall rise from the dead, with healing in his wings; and all those who shall believe on his name shall be saved in the kingdom of God. Wherefore, my soul delighteth to prophesy concerning him, for I have seen his day, and my heart doth magnify his holy name."
He truly did rise with healing in His Wings! He has the power to heal every one of our pains and sorrows! He can make all things right through His miraculous Atonement and resurrection.
I hope you all have an opportunity to feel that miraculous healing one way or another thus week ❤️
Also one of my favorite conference talks ever, has part of this scripture in the title, so I'm linking it here as well. 100% recommend it is incredible. 10/10 read
He Is Risen with Healing in His Wings: We Can Be More Than Conquerors
Love, love, love ya!
Love, Sister Aysha May Entrikin
Pictures:
1-8) my beautiful art 😎🔥🔥
9) Sister Saturnino hit ten months as a missionary 🥳
![]() |
| Sister Saturnino at 10 months |









No comments:
Post a Comment