Monday, April 17, 2023

Happy Easter 🐣 💓

 

Temple


Happy Easter 🐣 💓

April 10, 2023

Hey y'all! 👋 😊


Hope you had a great week! 

I had an interesting week, but it happens  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

We had a really fun service with our zone! We helped a lady do yard work and put together a trampoline and swingset 😊 The weather was sooo nice, it was incredible. We had a really good time. 

We went to the young women's activity and taught them how to play "What are the odds?" And then we made poor decisions with candy 👍 It was epic 😎

I got myself a cute little speaker so I can listen to music in the shower. It is the most epic thing I've ever bought. It's so small, but it's so loud. I am in love.

We got sick this week :P Sister Saturnino more than me, but still had to take a sick day. I used our sick day to study the Bible. I've never actually read the Bible all the way through, so I decided to start. I've almost finished Matthew 🙌  It's been rather entertaining. Poor Sister Saturnino has to listen to me question all the things that happen that confuse me. (Usually that's just me going off on a tangent about one or two verses, and her saying, maybe you don't have enough context, and me continuing to talk about how it doesn't make sense) But I am really enjoying reading the eye witness accounts of Christ. It's really cool!

We also were able to go to the Medford Oregon temple this Saturday! That was so much fun and the drive was so beautiful 😍 

Hope y'all are having a wonderful time and I love you!!

Spiritual Thought: 
Matthew 21:18-19
"18 Now in the morning as he returned into the city, he hungered. 
19 And when he saw a fig tree in the way, he came to it, and found nothing thereon, but leaves only, and said unto it, Let no fruit grow on thee henceforward for ever. And presently the fig tree withered away"

This is one of those stories I was talking about that I don't understand. But it is very funny to me. Essentially, Jesus was hungry, the fig tree didn't have fruit, so... He killed it. What. Haha its so funny 😆 I can't figure it out. If you do please tell me because I really want to know.

Anyways, love ya! Have a great week 🥰

Love Sister Aysha May Entrikin 🐰

Pictures:

1) epic study set up
2) the baby speaker that packs a punch 😎
3) us on our way to the temple. Sister Saturnino looks chagrined because we forgot to tell our mission leaders we were leaving the state, but I was just very smug haha. Such Rebels for.. going to the temple 😱 
4&5) at the temple 😻 (lead photo)
6) zone service 🎉

epic study setup

baby speaker

Rebels leaving the state to go to the temple

Medford Oregon Temple

zone service


No comments:

Post a Comment

The laaaaaaast melon