![]() |
| Doggo Friend |
A dog picked us up off the side of the road ๐ถ
February 20, 2023
The most important thing that happened this week happened Saturday. Sister Hebdon and I were out on our morning run. We were headed back to our house, and I saw this white pupper staring at me from across the road. He ran over and started running with us ๐ He looked like he thought we were playing a fun game. Then he followed us home. We, as missionaries, are not allowed to have pets. Otherwise I would have kept him. He didn't have a collar, so we made some calls and eventually found some people who could take him. But we had a dog for about an hour! And luckily he didn't get run over, even though he was running out in the busy street before we brought him home ๐จ (and put him in our backyard so he wouldn't endanger his life anymore) yeah. So that's pretty much the best thing that's ever happened to me ๐
So sorry it's short and late, I ran out of time ๐
But I love y'all! Stay strong out there!
Spiritual thought: This scripture is a missionary (like me!) named Amulek talking to the people about his testimony of Christ and His Atonement (His sacrifice for our sins and sorrows). I love the description in verse 16!
Alma 34:15-16 "15 And thus he shall bring salvation to all those who shall believe on his name; this being the intent of this last sacrifice, to bring about the bowels of mercy, which overpowereth justice, and bringeth about means unto men that they may have faith unto repentance. 16 And thus mercy can satisfy the demands of justice, and encircles them in the arms of safety, ..."
Because of Christ, we all can have a brighter hope for the future! And I love the phrase "encircled in the arms of safety" what an encouraging thought!
Stay safe out there!
Love, Sister Aysha May Entrikin ๐
1,2,3) Doggo friend (one is the lead photo)
4) Sister Hebdon made it. We were eating delicious lemon bars and she somehow managed to get 0 pictures of me looking like I was enjoying them ๐คจ So she made a meme of my face (I look like this mom: ๐)
5) The sky on one of our morning runs
![]() |
| Doggo Friend |
![]() |
| Doggo Friend |
![]() |
| Meme of Aysha eating lemon bars, made by Sister Hebdon |
![]() |
| The sky on a morning run |





No comments:
Post a Comment