![]() |
| Staying in Redding |
A new transfer ð
January 23, 2023
So our transfer ended on the 18th ð I'm staying in Redding with Sister Hebdon ð
Sorry about missing last week I was cleaning my kitchen and forgot to write an email, haha.
Last week:
-Sister Hebdon (flute), Elder Coles (piano), and I (vocals) all performed a musical number in church on Sunday. It us called "I will walk with Jesus" We pretty much killed it which was good because it turns out we performed in front of 1) the stake president and 2) an area 70 ðķ
-Sister Hebdon and I got pizza and took pictures in front of the "Welcome to Redding" mural
-we did some epic service and had a good time
This week:
-We went on a hike with the zone last Monday. It was so fun! It was nice to spend some time with each other before everyone gets moved around for transfers. I was very sore the next day though ð
- We did dome impromptu yard work in our pros. (Fancy clothes) And afterwards I had to wash my dress shoes off in the church bathroom sink. They had about an inch of mud on the bottom. But it was fun!
-on Wednesday and Thursday Sister Nickerson and I had a 2 day exchange ð
It was super fun. We both finished training, so we decided to have a party. We had sparkling cider, Walmart cookies, and 1/2 an egg roll each. It was pretty epic. We listened to an absolutely baller conference talk and went to bed at 10. Best night of my life
- At institute one of the YSA did my hair to match hers and we looked pretty gorgeous ð
-We had a service on Saturday morning. We helped this lady clean up her yard from 9 to one! It looked pretty dang good when we were done :)
-Sister Hebdon and I got called on to speak in Stake conference during stake conference by.... a different area 70 (!?!!)
So yeah, it's been a bit of a crazy week, but it's good! Hope yall are having fun ð
Spiritual Thought coming at you from the talk that Sister Nickerson and I listened to together: "I am grateful that God is merciful and a peacemaker because I need mercy and the world needs peace"
Don't we all?! Such a good quote, it gets me every time
(Talk is "Be ye Therefore Perfect--Eventually" Jeffrey R Holland)
Have fun y'all!
Love, Sister Aysha May Entrikin ðŠī
Pictures
Having fun with Hermana Nickerson
ENTRIDON (art by yours truly)
Matching hair ð
Pizza
Welcome to Redding (lead photo)
![]() |
| Fun with Hermana Nickerson |
![]() |
| More fun with Hermana Nickerson |
![]() |
| Entridon |
![]() |
| Matching Hair |
![]() |
| Gorgeous |
![]() |
| Pizza |







No comments:
Post a Comment