Sunday, January 29, 2023

3 Months?!??

 

Car pic


3 Months?!??

January 9, 2023

I hit three months as a missionary on Tuesday đŸĨŗđŸŽŠ Only 15 left :O

My January has been very wet! I don't think it's stopped raining for 4 days, and no sign of stopping yet! I'm very grateful for my rain boots and jacket 🌧

The Hermanas took down our Christmas tree this week đŸ˜ŖđŸ˜ĸ Now our living room feels very empty. I've never been in this apartment without a Christmas tree, haha. That is very strange, needless to say.

This week I've been trying to utilize Facebook more in my missionary efforts. It's not going well because I despise Facebook 😑 But I'm trying! And that's all God asks of us :) 

Hermana Nickerson and I were talking, and I found that she thinks Captain Moroni is "mid" :O

We sat down and had a "warm" conversation. We set expectations and were all professional like it was a debate or something. We had our scriptures out and everything 😆 it was super fun actually. We had a good conversation and it gave me something to ponder on.

Hermana Nickerson and I went on an exchange this week, which was awesome! She's the sweetest person ever. And she even bore with my driving the whole day, which I'm sure was a terrifying experience 😆

Also we went and visited a sister in our ward, Sister Kilmer. She taught us how to make paper boxes! They're so cute 😍 I just stepped up my treat game 😎

Sister Hebdon and I also "broke in" to the Elders apartment. They weren't there and we had their permission, because they needed us to grab their shoes or something. But let me tell you something. If I thought my apartments were bad 👀 I literally couldn't breathe đŸ¤ĸ It was not a pleasant experience and I will not be repeating it.

And on that note,

Spiritual Thought: 
Mosiah 2:41 
41 And moreover, I would desire that ye should consider on the blessed and happy state of those that keep the commandments of God. For behold, they are blessed in all things, both temporal and spiritual; and if they hold out faithful to the end they are received into heaven, that thereby they may dwell with God in a state of never-ending happiness. O remember, remember that these things are true; for the Lord God hath spoken it.

Sorry it's a little long. But I've been thinking about obedience a lot this week. I've been trying to identify areas where I can be more obedient. That's going. Those who know me will know that's a big area for improvement Haha, but I keep trying 😁

And (a new feature) Journal quote for the week: "being a person is a very strange thing"

Stay strong out there! We can all figure out being a person together đŸ’Ē😤 I love y'all! 

Love, Sister Aysha May Entrikin đŸĒģ

Pictures:
1) we had an... interesting.. interaction with someone.  You better believe I was absolutely dying with laughter 
2)Dinner date 😉
3&4) clones đŸ‘¯‍♀️
5) car pic (lead photo)
6) Potato⚡️🌩🤘
7) we made this meme... apologies 
8) spirit animal (this one's for you Elder Gurney) 


Interesting Interaction

Dinner Date

Clones

Clones

Potato!

Meme

Spirit Animal

No comments:

Post a Comment

The laaaaaaast melon