Monday, December 26, 2022

Happy Christler

Garden of Lights


Happy Christler
26 December 2022
Hola everybody!

So normally when I write these I have to use my journal as a reference because I can never remember everything we've done in the past week. Unfortunately, I forgot my journal today, so this will likely be shorter than normal, whoops.

Last P-day we went to the Shasta Lake Dam with the Hermana's and a couple of the Elders. It was so much fun! We all had a good time talking and laughing with each other. We also got some pretty sick pictures 😎

On Monday we went caroling as a zone at an assisted living home. That was so fun! We had to sing a capella, but we didn't do too bad... hopefully 

Sister Hebdon and I went and made sugar cookies with one of the sisters in our ward. She had dinosaur cookie cutters! We made more dinosaur cookies than Christmas cookies, haha.

On Thursday we went to a different member's house and helped her stack wood. That was pretty fun, but boy was I sore the next morning. We had a good time though.

And we went to the Garden of Lights here which was awesome! The lights were so pretty!  They also had a part that was a bunch of light lizards and turtles! I knew my siblings would appreciate that, so I made sure to take pictures. My favorite lights were the ones that looked like fire falling in the tree branches, it was really pretty.

Yesterday was fun we had a lot of people to visit, and everyone gave us candy. Which was sweet, but also now we have sooo much sugar 😶 It's low key stressful haha. But I'm very grateful to everyone making sure we have a good Christmas!

 I love you guys!! I hope you had the bestest Christmas ever! And have a happy new year! 

Spiritual Thought today is from 2 Nephi 19:6
"6 For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given; and the government shall be upon his shoulder; and his name shall be called, Wonderful, Counselor, The Mighty God, The Everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace."


Happy Christmas!  I love y'all ❤️ 

Love, Sister Aysha May Entrikin 🦕🦖

Pictures 📸 
Shasta Lake Dam

Shasta Lake Dam


Garden of Lights


Garden of Lights


No comments:

Post a Comment

The laaaaaaast melon