![]() |
| Walking in the Rain |
2024????
January 8, 2024
Yeah so, not to flex or anything, but I go home this year ๐
Monday was pretty low-key. I got utterly smoked in two games of pickleball, and went home to nap.
Tuesday we had interviews with President Basha ๐ We got to go have lunch at their house and hang out for the rest of the day. It was pretty fun. We played games with them and some of the other missionaries who were also there for interviews.
So I won't bore you with the boring things of my week.
But Friday we had an exchange with our STLs that we don't get along super well with, but we both survived! We may have fallen into a hug the minute we were back in our apartment, but we survived! We are glad to be back in one another's company ๐
The only interesting thing that happened on our exchange was when we were doing some visits. I felt impressed to knock on this house. And wouldn't you know it? Its the bashiest of bashers I've encountered my whole mission! Whoops! Eventually I just said have nice day and walked away while he was still ranting on about how we're "brainwashed" and "don't pray to the same Jesus" That last one always confuses me because we read from the same Bible. Like, what Jesus are you praying to? ๐คจ mighty suspicious if you ask me.
Saturday we were totally pooped from our exchange, and while I was looking at the JustServe app (as one does) I spotted a fun service! I jokingly suggested it to Sister Maughan but she said we should do it, and it turns out I wasn't really joking that much at all. So we toddled off to the church in the rain to ... drumroll please...... color pictures ๐ฅณ They send the coloring pages to seniors and deployed troops, etc. Anyways, so we colored pages for like two hours while listening to BYU devotionals. It was a 10/10 day if ya ask me.
On Sunday we went to Primary because we didn't want to go to adult meetings. Then I was invited up because I was a visitor, and I got to hold one of the little faces for the song. Sister Maughan thought it was super funny. I felt just a little bit out of place, but not too much ๐
That was my funnest highlights, so I hope you enjoyed them ๐
Stay epic ๐
Ps: I also unlocked a new fact about myself: I am in fact a cat person. A cat sat on my lap during a lesson and won my heart forever. Her tongue was scratchy and she was warm. It was a good experience.
Love, Sister Aysha May Entrikin
Addresses:
House - 2013 Meridian Way, Rocklin, CA 95765
Mission office - 8583 Watt Avenue, Antelope, CA 95843
Spiritual Thought:
Isaiah 11:9
"They shall not hurt nor destroy in all my holy mountain: for the earth shall be full of the knowledge of the Lord, as the waters cover the sea."
This is one of my favorite scriptures ever. Because it talks about peace, but also because it highlights the importance of gaining knowledge, especially of Christ. So learn something new this week!
Pictures:
1) puzzle night
2) walking to get ibuprofen (ft the fun sunset)
3&4) walkin in the rain
5) make up??
6) coloring ๐ฅฐ
7) primary visitor ๐
8) blurry photos are best
![]() |
| Puzzle night |
![]() |
| Walking to get ibuprofen |
![]() |
| Walking in the rain |
![]() |
| Make-up?! |
![]() |
| Coloring |
![]() |
| Primary visitor |
![]() |
| Blurry photos are best |








No comments:
Post a Comment