![]() |
| Donuts with Sister Saturnino |
New Transfer, Same old snow
March 6, 2023
That's right folks, it's snowing again!
We had transfers again this week, and I got to meet my new companion, Sister Saturnino. She. is. a. babe.
I adore that woman. We've only known each other for 5 days and we're already best friends. The only bump in our relationship is the fact that she's putting her life in my hands every time we get into the car. So far we are not dead, but we've still got a ways to go.
Another cool thing that happened this week (other than Sister Saturnino): I learned how to crack a bullwhip 😎 Just call me Sister Indiana Jones 😌 It was pretty epic
Sorry guys, this is gonna be a shorter one. Transfer week is a bit chaotic, and, quite frankly I cannot remember a single interesting thing I've done 😶 I love y'all though! Stay epic! I'm praying for you!
Spiritual thought:
Romans 8:338-39
"38 For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come, 39 Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord."
This is Sister Saturnino's favorite scripture that she shared with me this week. I love it! Nothing can separate us from the love that Heavenly Father has for each one of His children! I am so grateful for the opportunity that I've had to feel that love for me, and for the chance that I have to share it with others.
And I love all of you, not as much as He does, but pretty darn close! Stay epic
Love, Sister Aysha May Entrikin 😈
Pictures:
1&2) we got donuts this morning 😎🍩 (one donut photo is the lead photo)
3) Hermana Malan and I *wolf whistle*
4) gremlin aka the first picture Sister Saturnino took of me
5) why were there 10 Elders staying in this house 😭 transfers are so chaotic
![]() |
| Donuts with Sister Saturnino, photo #2 |
![]() |
| Sister Entrikin and Hermana Malan |
![]() |
| Gremlin Pose |
![]() |
| Why were there 10 elders in this house?! |





No comments:
Post a Comment