Sunday, March 26, 2023

Another Day, Another Doug

 

The Three Musketeers

Another Day, Another Doug

March 20, 2023

Hey y'all 👋 surprise, surprise it did not snow once this week. A first time for everything I suppose 😌 


Tuesday we had back to back meetings. We didn't stop with the meetings until 3pm 😵‍💫 pretty much our whole day was one meeting or another.

I had an exchange with Hermana Malan on Wednesday, that was fun as always 😁 While we were filming a video for Facebook, the other Sisters put our friend Kimberly on date to be baptized! 🥳 That was very exciting!

Then we went on a little adventure with one of the members of the Spanish branch. We had a lesson that lasted 2 hours 😵‍💫 That was made rougher by the fact that it was all in Spanish and I don't know any Spanish. One thing's for sure, Latino's can talk! It's rather impressive actually. At the end of that lesson, the guy we were teaching told me (in English) that he knew I would have the privilege of speaking Spanish one day, and he knew that because he believes in God 😌 That was very sweet, despite the fact I am not learning Spanish. I think he thought I was a new Hermana who just didn't have a good grasp of the language yet 😆

St Patrick's Day, we had.... more meetings! We had Zone Conference, which is the meeting that goes from 10-4 😵‍💫 at least we get food. 

Then I had another exchange, this one with Hermana Nickerson. Soooo much fun. She is such a hoot. And she gave me a hair cut! That was a fun adventure, and she did really well even though it was 10pm and we were both exhausted. 10/10 would come again.

Not lots of things happened this week, but I hope y'all are having a great time at home!

Spiritual Thought: 
This one comes from the Bible--Matthew 6:34
"Take therefore no thought for the morrow: for the morrow shall take thought for the things of itself..."

Whenever I read this scripture, I feel like God is telling me not to worry. All I have to do is my best today, and tomorrow is another day. Sometimes I like to make mountains out of molehills, especially when it comes to my future. But I can rest assured knowing that it's in God's hands, and he will never lead me astray.

Stay safe out there! 
Love, Sister Aysha May Entrikin 😴

Pictures:
1) Exchanges with Hermana Malan (mirror selfie) 
2 & 3) filming by the river 
4) the 3 musketeers (dark picture with Hermana Malan and their member) (lead photo)
5) midnight haircut
6) I am the fish man planter

Exchanges with Hermana Malan


Filming by the river

Midnight haircut

I am the fish man planter

No comments:

Post a Comment

The laaaaaaast melon